Hotel Complex «Anastasia»
About the hotel
Anastasia Hotel is located in Nicola Village on the shores of Lake Baikal
The panoramic windows of the hotel offer stunning views of the Lake Baikal, the Angara River, the Shaman Stone and the tops of the Khamar-Daban Mountainous Range.
Here the modern requirements of the tourist business and the national tradition are optimally combined.
The complex includes 26 comfortable rooms.
On the protected area of the hotel there is a small park with the fountain, quay, parking, pier for mooring ships.
The restaurant of the hotel complex (max. capacity – 52 pax) offered tradition Russian & Siberian cuisine
The conference hall (max. capacity – 100 pax ) is equipped with all necessary equipment. There you can hold a business meeting, conference, training seminar, banquet.
The hotel offers a full variety of services to make Your stay comfortable and pleasant:
- Russian billiards;
- Russian steam sauna with the possibility to swim in Baikal;
- Finnish Sauna with a swimming pool;
- Open-air swimming pool with Baikal water (from June till September)
Gallery: About the hotel
We are glad to offer you 26 comfortable rooms (including presidential suite and 5 suites), they are fully equipped to meet the highest demands of our guests.
All building materials of the hotel are ecologically clean and made out of natural products, such as oak, ash, cedar and Siberian pine. Leading designers of Irkutsk decorated our hotel in marine style.
The Finnish sauna
Cozy Finnish sauna with a swimming pool. The walls and ceiling of the steam room are made of cedar and linden, the floors are of larch. Furniture in the sauna - from rattan. Sauna is located in an additional building.
- Photogallery: Finnish sauna
At the hotel there is a unique Russian bath, stylized as an ancient frigate of Peter the Great time. Bath is located at the very edge of the water. There is an opportunity to swim in Baikal.
Bath services are available upon prior reservation.
The cost of 1 car park - 1500 rubles
- Photogallery: Russian sauna
The barbecue area
Cozy summer tavern on the shore of the lake. The possibility of holding small events. Capacity - 30 persons.
- Photogallery: Mangalny platform
On the protected area of the hotel there is a small park, a submarine layout, a berth for ships, an equipped embankment, from where a beautiful view of the Angara River and Lake Baikal opens. The embankment of the complex provides an excellent opportunity for wedding ceremonies.
- Photogallery: Embankment
The restaurant is designed in marine style. Panoramic windows overlook Lake Baikal making you feel like sailing on a big ship in the middle of the lake. Cuisine is traditional Russian & Siberian with variety of Baikal fish specialities. It is the ideal place for romantic evenings or festive events.
- Photogallery: Restaurant Anastasia
- Capacity: 52-60 people
Notification of the requirements for checking into the hotel complex from 12.07.2021
Restrictions have been introduced on the territory of the Irkutsk Region due to a significant increase in the incidence of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) (Decree of the Governor of the Irkutsk Region of July 6, 2021 No. 176-ug on amendments to the decree of the Governor of the Irkutsk Region of October 12, 2020 No. 279-ug).
In this regard, we would like to inform you that from July 12, 2021, check-in at the Anastasia Hotel Complex is possible if the guest (with the exception of persons under the age of 18) has one of the documents confirming:
* obtaining the first component of the COVID-19 vaccine or a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 (certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 obtained using the Unified Portal of state and Municipal Services (www.gosuslugi.ru), in electronic form (on paper) or a certificate of a medical organization about vaccination against COVID-19) (from August 1, 2021-documents confirming receipt of a full course of vaccination against COVID-19);
* a negative result of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in electronic form (on paper), issued no earlier than 72 hours before check-in (accommodation);
· for persons who have suffered from COVID-19, a certificate (conclusion) of a medical organization or the results of a laboratory study on the presence of IgG immunoglobulin to COVID-19 in the range of a positive positivity index, which is calculated in accordance with the instructions for the test system for enzyme immunoassay (ELISA), obtained no earlier than 6 months before settlement (placement).
The "summer pool" service is not available during the summer period of 2021.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Let us invite you to spend your best romantic date near the Lake Baikal!
When booking accommodation in a double room with a Lake Baikal view, as part of our special offer "Romantic date" - you can get dinner for 2 people, as well as 1 hour of the Finnish sauna and 1 bottle of champagne - as a gift!
Details you can find in the booking department by phone. 8 (3952) 335622, 8 (3952) 490191, and you can also independently book accommodation on our website at a special rate!
Book by special rate